Senior / Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Senior / Principal Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Cambridge
Salary upon experience, plus shares
This is a brand new Digital ASIC Design position with a silicon start-up developing transformative new technology.
Based in Cambridge, our client is currently in stealth-mode, targeting deep-tech hardware, chip-design. The team, currently 7 people strong, consists mainly of Analog IC experts, and you will join as the first Digital ASIC Design expert to take charge of the digital side and drive projects forward.
We're looking for someone with:
- An extensive background in Digital ASIC Design, with a good understanding of the entire ASIC flow process
- Experience working across concept definition, RTL design, verification, synthesis, timing analysis
- Recent hands-on experience in Verilog and / or VHDL coding
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Real passion and ambition to join a start-up and contribute to its success and growth
- A background in high speed digital design would be a plus, but not essential.
For details, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.
Key skills: Digital, IC, ASIC, SoC, system on chip, RTL, Verilog, VHDL, Verification, synthesis, SystemVerilog, CMOS, EDA, Cadence, Synopsys, design, silicon, VLSI, integrated circuit, high speed. Location: Cambridge, East Anglia, South East, England, UK.