Business Development Director - Semiconductor IP
Business Development Director - Semiconductor IP - Home Counties, UK
My client, a leading semiconductor IP company, is seeking a Business Development Director to join their team. You will be driving business with OEMs and leading a technical pre-sales team. You will also be involved in the wider strategic vision of the company.
Office based in the home counties with global travel.
· Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in electronics or computing.
· Track record of developing successful business with OEM's.
· Strong knowledge of semiconductor IP, graphics or ASIC.
· Ability to manage a technical team whilst remaining commercially savvy.
· Managing a direct team of 3 and a wider team of 10 people; all within technical pre-sales.
· Responsible for global sales activities within that business unit; setting sales targets and driving the team forward.
· Seeing the wider strategic vision and inputting to that to move the company forward.
· Feedback to internal teams on the current ecosystem and product enhancements.
Open to an entrepreneurial mind-set, with solid technical backing, who is able to grow new ideas within a graphics IP ecosystem. You will be orchestrating the strategic plan and managing a technical team.