Quality Engineer (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a growing business in the smart home industry.
As Quality Engineer you will support the creation of quality requirements and processes for the manufacturing phase. You will work with both hardware and software teams to ensure the product meets the global QA strategy and lead the supplier quality management activities for the team.
To be succesfull in your application for Quality Engineer you will need to have the following skills and experince;
- Must have a degree or equivalent experience in Electronic, Mechanical, Manufacturing or industrial Engineering.
- Experience working ith EU legislations and consumer standards
- Must have experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Must have a technical background within product development including both software and hardware
- Experience with PPAP, 8D, D/PFMEA and RCA
If you have any questions please contact Emily Wright