Semiconductor Quality Manager
Our client is currently searching for a Quality Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the world wide quality systems. The role will involve directing customer interaction and defining and specifying the implementation of quality standards. Working closely with various different departments in the company will be required.
Required experience for the QMS Manager will be as follows,
- Semiconductor Quality experience
- Yield management knowledge
- Quality and reliability experience (ISO9000)
- Excellent communication and leadership experience
- Engineering Degree / PhD in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson at IC Resources for more information.