Senior Software Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
We're working with a World leader and first to market provider of animation technologies.
They are currently looking for an experience Senior software developer to help design, develop and launch their next generation of animation-based products and solutions.
If you are interested in working in animation, 3D development, games, film and AR/VR in a creative and collaborative environment then this role would be ideal for you.
Working with a team of developers on several high-profile legacy and new product development projects. You will oversee the full development life cycle from briefing to delivery.
- Cross platform architecture and engineering.
- Ensuring quality standards in development work and builds
- Contributing to the platform road map delivering results and product improvements
- Maintaining good C++ principles and practices
Key skills and qualifications:
- C++ (11/14 preferred)
- Application and framework development experience
- Cross platform experience (Windows/Linux/iOS/Android)
- Project management experience
Additional beneficial requirements:
- OpenGL/CUDA/Open CL
- Knowledge of image and video manipulation
- Interest in games, film, broadcast and VR/AR
Apply for Senior Software Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly