Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer
This opportunity is for an experienced Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer with one of the most successful semiconductor companies the world has ever seen.
Our client is hands-down the global leader in the field of memory innovation for a huge range of markets. If you would like the security of working for a world-dominating company with huge market share yet with the flexibility and creative freedom that come with working in a small team, then this could be for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing digital blocks such as command/address decoder, data path or memory core circuits using fullcustom design methodology
· Transistor and gate level schematic design
· Circuit verification pre and post-layout
· Silicon design validation
If you have the below, you could be the right candidate:
· A technical degree in Electronic Engineering, or similar field
· Experience in fullcustom / transistor level design
· Experience using tools such as Cadence Spice, StarRC, ERC
· A motivated, positive outlook and great team work skills
You will quickly be involved in challenging and exciting tasks, working with some of the brightest and most innovative people. You will receive a competitive salary, and a generous range of employee benefits.
For more information, contact Christina Hubich IC Resources on +43 3124 5225914 (Austria). I look forward to speaking with you!