Business Development Director
My client, a leading semiconductor IP company, is seeking a Business Development Director to join their Wireless division. You will be technically astute with a clear commercial acumen; able to identify opportunities globally and develop proposals into deals done. Ideally based North of London or Bristol.
· Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
· Strong knowledge of wireless technologies within the semiconductor industry; connectivity technology, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
· A solid understanding of the semiconductor / electronics industry and the key players. Knowledge of semiconductor IP would be a plus!
· Proven experience of driving a business forward and creating market presence.
· Ability to travel globally.
· To push for (and close) business for the wireless division with key OEMs globally.
· Drive all IP licensing sales for that business unit; including pre-sales, technical activities and account management.
· Work with internal teams to ensure the best account strategies for profitability.
· Advise engineering teams of customer feedback and requirements. Also aid marketing in product positioning.
· Produce regular reports on success and forecasting.
· Represent the wireless division on a global scale; attending events/conferences and developing strong relationships in the industry.
Open to a Senior Business Developer who is seeking challenge! You will be driving change and developing IP sales for the wireless division of a world-class company. A sole contributor role to begin with - the role is yours to make your own with the possibility of expansion based on success.