We're currently working with an organisation who specialise in simulation software solutions within hydrodynamics for offshore and harboured marine structures and industries. Their unique software provides analytical solutions for submersibles, oil and gas, shipping and the the renewable energy sectors among others.
They are looking for a robust and experienced software developer with a passion for hydrodynamics and marine engineering to join the team. You will be tasked with designing and delivering exceptional new functionality into their industry applauded software solution.
· Product design, system analysis and research
· Diagnose and fix any coding issues
· Research new technologies, development tools and solutions to be employed within hydrodynamic analysis
· Coordinate with and support internal teams
· Diagnose and resolve application issues and defects
Key skills and qualifications:
· Good understanding and experience working with simulation software
· GUI design
· Visual Studio
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please submit your application and we will get in touch to take you through all the details.