Digital SOC Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative start up business based in the Kings Langley, Hertfordshire headquarters, this is a prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor as they start up their UK development team. My client create innovative, highly integrated, silicon and software solutions blending AI together with traditional algorithms and techniques to deliver practical systems that efficiently address real world needs.
The SoC Design Engineer will be responsible for the RTL design of the blocks and SoC devices we develop. With a strong background in silicon design, you will play a key role in enabling the team to realise its advanced architectures.
· Expertise with implementing silicon designs in RTL, Verilog or VHDL.
· Expertise in implementing designs to meet budgets for;
- Schedule Performance/Timing
· Experience performing Synthesis, Timing Analysis and RTL simulations of your own designs.
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated, strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any queries or for a confidential discussion to find out more please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant