IC Test and Product Engineer
Our client is currently searching for a Semiconductor IC Test and Product Engineer to be responsible for the test, validation, qualification and characterization of complex mixed signal products. The role will involve creating and optimizing test programs at wafer level as well as at component level. Establishing cost improvement programs and working with different departments will also be required.
Required experience for the IC Test Engineer will be as follows,
- Semiconductor IC test development knowledge
- ATE experience (Advantest 93K, LTX)
- Production test data analysis tools skills beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Engineering Degree in Electronic Engineering / Physics or equivalent
For further details please contact Rachel.Anderson at IC Resources.