Digital SOC Design Engineer
Are you looking for your next challenge in Digital SoC Design? If so this is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's biggest names in Semiconductors looking at advanced security for the IoT market.
Based in Bristol, my client is expanding their world-class security hardware team, seeking a Digital SoC Design Engineer to join them focusing on a wide portfolio of consumer products, including camera IP, Set Top Boxes and Digital Televisions. You'll develop complex digital SoC design, working alongside the Security Hardware Lead on all areas of IP design, implementation and hardware test verification.
With the growth of IoT, the Bristol based security group will also be key in solving the critical issues around secure upgrade, privacy and trust of this emerging technology.
- A University degree (BSc minimum) in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in security ASIC block design
- Experience in ASIC RTL level coding/verification (Verilog/System Verilog/UVM)
- Experience with Synthesis and Timing Analysis
- Experience with using scripting languages (makefiles/perl/python) and knowledge of Cadence and Synopsys EDA tools.
If you match the experience listed and are keen to apply and find out further details then please get in touch.
Tel: +44 (0) 118 988 1107