Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager required for a rapidly growing fabless semiconductor company based in Cambridgeshire to help them identify and grow new product areas.
You will be responsible for defining, championing and launching new products, including roadmaps and product strategy, as well as working closely with customers, sales, FAE's and engineering to help develop relevant documentation and marketing collateral.
Another key requirement for this role is to research and analyse market data and information to build a business case for presentation to management, championing and promoting the product through the product approval cycle.
Suitable candidates will have extensive experience of the semiconductor industry and passionate about launching new products as well as resolving the positioning of existing products with new offerings.
· Degree qualified within Electronics
· Minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Semiconductor industry
· Minimum of 5 years Product Management experience
· Strong customer facing skills
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881