Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
IC Resources is working with a leading global manufacturer of automation equipment to find a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team based in Thames Valley. Responsibilities of the role include:
* Ensuring the engineering content of allocated projects are completed to scheduled time and cost targets.
* Using SolidWorks and AutoCAD to design/detail engineered solutions and equipment.
* Designing and issuing documentation that complies with customer requirements, UV and relevant standards, such as CE Marking requirements.
* Attending technical reviews, as necessary, to ensure customer requirements and technical specifications are understood/appreciated and are achievable.
* Ensuring manufacturing and installation issues relating to engineering are corrected and preventative measures are put in place to prevent reoccurrences.
* Ensuring any test requirements are clearly identified and advised on time to manufacturing.
* Ensuring installation engineers are well briefed, as necessary, and the site pack provides all relevant information.
* Ensuring operating and maintenance manuals contain all relevant and necessary information.
* Providing technical support and advice to other departments and customers.
* Deputising, as necessary, for other Design Engineers in their absence.
* Working with the engineering team to develop procedures, processes and methods to increase efficiency of the engineering function.
* Attending customer sites, if required, to obtain relevant technical information.
If you have experience in this area and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources