An experienced UX Manager is required to join a well-known, global consultancy, offering a range of digital services to their clients.
Competitive salary, entirely dependent on experience.
The UX Manager will work closely with Interaction Designers & Technologists to turn designed experiences into reality. You will develop and apply software design and usability processes, provide solution usability, evaluation and support to project teams, and develop design concepts, produce specifications and design user interfaces, flows, journeys and prototypes. On top of this, you'll have the chance to manage and grow a team of people.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Behavioural Psychology, Service Design or similar experience (Masters a bonus)
- Experience with UX Design, research methods, information architecture, usability testing & content strategies
- Experienced turning requirements into design specifications
- Researching/designing solutions for mobile
- Very strong communication skills; articulate and concise
- Demonstrable experience of managing cross-functional teams in a cohesive environment
- Experience of delivering end-to-end UX projects using various working methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Internal and external client liaison experience
As UX Manager, you'll have the chance to travel with projects based all over the UK and also flexible, work-from-home days. On top of this, a real opportunity for career progression.
If this seems like a role you would excel in and you feel you're a great fit as a UX Manager, please apply by sending your current CV and portfolio.