Deep Learning Researcher
This is a fantastic Deep Learning Research vacancy offering excellent salaries to secure the best talent. Do you have a PhD in Deep Learning or Machine Learning from a top university for AI? Has your research been focused on the development of new neural networks? Developing algorithms in C++ and / or Python? If so, this is the opportunity for you to contribute to class-leading image recognition technology solutions used across a range of industries, from automotive to security.
Eligible Deep Learning Researchers will have;
1. PhD in Deep / Machine Learning
2. Object tracking / recognition knowledge
3. Strong publication list in the relevant areas
4. Programming in C++ and/or Python
Successful Deep Learning Researchers are likely to have any or all of the following in addition;
1. Real-time implementation of complex computer vision algorithms
2. Implementing on GPU and/or FPGA
3. Track record of leading research efforts
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Christopher Wyatt, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend (if this is the case, please specify).