Mechanical Design Engineer
My client, a successful business within the Nuclear industry, is looking for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers with varying levels of experience to take responsibility for delivering remote handling projects. This will include the specification, design, procurement, integration, commissioning, and development of complex electro-mechanical and hydraulic devices.
The successful applicant will have:
* A recognised degree level qualification in engineering at a minimum level of 2:1 (Hons) although experience for the more senior positions is as relevant.
* An excellent knowledge of mechanical design first principles
* Ability to communicate effectively and technically and to work as part of a team.
* Experience in the design, implementation and use of remote handling equipment.
* Experience in the design and development of robotic equipment.
* Experience in the design of complex mechanisms
* Experience of designing for assembly, designing mock-ups, etc.
* Proficiency in Solidworks.
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like further details, please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.