Senior FPGA Design Engineer
A very exciting and unique position has arisen with a broadcast company who are leading the way to the future in Digital Design.
Are you an FPGA Design Engineer that is looking to make a difference in the technology industry and help create world wide products that will revolutionise the technology industry?
If so then read on!
Our client is on the look out for an FPGA engineer who has experience in either VHDL or Verilog coding. Our client is currently working on Wireless Video and unique IP's. All of their products are targeted to Video and Broadcast Markets, so it would be desired for you to come from a Broadcast back ground but it is not a requirement.
The successful candidate will have:
* A proven background with VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
* Experience of Verilog or VHDL coding for FPGA or ASIC
* An good academic record (1st / 2:1 grade required) in Electronics or related field
* Experience on PCB would be desirable
* Hardware Design- Schematic Capture, Layout, Modelsim
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply.
Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
Our client is known world-wide and has a superb reputation so if you would like further details, please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.