Hardware Engineer Manager
IC Resources are proud to have partnered with a leader in cutting-edge communication technology, a unique position has arisen for a Hardware Engineering Manager. The chosen candidate will manage and expand an existing HW team responsible for developing products cutting-edge devices and full systems for the Communications industry.
This unique opportunity offers a great salary alongside highly competitive benefits, it would be appropriate for both a Hardware Engineering Manager looking for a new challenge or Lead Hardware Engineer, looking for a position with greater responsibility.
The candidate will perform the following
* Lead a team of 6 HW designers and PCB designers
* Lead multiple concurrent Product and Module development projects.
* Coordinate product development with Systems, SW, DSP and RF groups.
* Take a lead in the design and development of PCBs in both Baseband and RF areas.
* Ensure developed products meet environmental, thermal, safety and EMI/EMC requirements.
* Ability to build a cohesive team
* Ability to work with cross-cultural teams to produce results
* Proven leadership capabilities to motivate a team to deliver high-quality results
If you would like to apply or find out more information, please send an updated CV to email@example.com with telephone availability to speak. All correspondence will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please note, salary bandings advertised on this vacancy are an estimate and may not accurately reflect that of the client, with that in mind, if your requirements fall out of this range please do get in touch.