Senior Mechanical Engineer
IC Resources is working with an innovative and dynamic consultancy based in Cambridgeshire to find a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team. They are a successful Global business who will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience within a collaborative and creative environment.
This role will primarily involve working on the design and development of medical equipment from a hardware perspective, and the key experience they are looking for includes:
- Leading several diagnostic launches, having designed innovative equipment to industry standards
- Strong commercial awareness
- In-depth understanding of mechanical principals
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant subject
- High proficiency in Solidworks
- Understanding of quality control and risk management
- Good knowledge of COTS automation components
- Proven experience leading/delivering complex technical projects
- Energy and enthusiasm to adapt to new tasks and solve problems
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.