IC Resources are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer with a background in EDA tool development to join an innovative organisation who design and develop Embedded FPGA IP for SoC, based from their offices in the south of France.
Required skills and experience:
- MSc or PhD qualified in Computer Science or a relevant field
- 10+ years experience of EDA Tool development
- Adept in C++ programming
- Working knowledge of FPGA
- Experience of FPGA EDA flow development is highly desirable
- Good written and spoken English skills
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment with a variety of different technologies. To apply for this job please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources.