Senior PDK Support Engineer - Ireland
If you are an experienced PDK Support Engineer who is looking for a challenging role within a growing design centre offering excellent salary and benefits then look no further!
This is a unique opportunity to join a world leading multi national company at their design centre based in Cork, Ireland. Cork is fast becoming one of Europe's busiest locations for Semiconductor companies and offers a great chance to live a vibrant city and experience Ireland at it's best.
Job responsibilities for this position include performing Analog/RF/Digtal/Custom PDK developments as well as providing user support for circuit simulation, design database migration, layout generation and parasitic back annotation flows.
Industry degree qualified the successful CAD Support Engineer will have some or all of the following:
- Development of custom design kits including symbol and layout pCell generation, device netlisting and parasitic back annotation enablement.
- Knowledge of Analog/ RF/custom circuit simulation tools, simulation device model integration, simulation test bench creation and debug
- Knowledge of deep sub-micron CMOS process technologies, and mask layout design
- Proficiency in Cadence SKILL , Perl and UNIX scripting languages
- Custom PDK development and support for Digital Custom and/or Analog process technologies.
There are opportunities for varying levels of expertise from individual contributor up to team lead level.
Excellent communication skill in English are required along with the ability to work well within a diverse team.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and to find out more.