FPGA Digital Design Engineer- Machine Learning
A very exciting and unique position has arisen with a global leader in FPGA technology. My client is working on cutting edge machine learning designs and they are in need of junior engineers with python scripting experience to join them.
Our client is the inventor of the FPGA and their company is rapidly expanding. You would get the opportunity to work on the latest Wireless/5G technology and hardware programmable SoCs. As a junior hardware digital design engineer you will work alongside highly skilled engineers and gain valuable experience working on cutting edge technology.
The successful candidate will have:
* A proven background with VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
* FPGA or ASIC design experience
* An good academic record (1st / 2:1 grade required) in Electronics or related field
* Knowledge of hardware architectures for Machine Learning will be a big advantage
* Software experience using Python or C++
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply.
Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
If you want to find out further information about this exciting opportunity then please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.