Silicon Photonics Engineer - Contract
I currently have an interesting position in the emerging market of Silicon Photonics for both Layout and design automation engineers.
Over the last 5 year Silcon Photonics has been emerging in to a viable alternative to the standard IC design sector. my client a US based company at the forefront of this is interested in growing a team within the UK and has asked IC Resources to assist them.
Currently they are looking for several freelance engineers that can assist them on a long term basis as they grow the team. The client will been using the Synopsys Phonix tool set so a past experience of using OptoDesigner and OptoSim would be extremely beneficial. If you would like to be involved in this exciting new sector and have an understanding of the processes them needed please get in touch.
- ideally 2+ years for experience within the photonics sector
- Experience with the Synopsys OptoDesigner or OptoSim tool set.
- Ability to work on site in the UK
- 7+ years experience with EDA tools in the IC Design sector
- Experience with creating LVS DRC checks
- Exprience with creating GDS files
if this position sounds of interest to yourself or someone in your network then please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.