Field Applications Engineer
Field Applications Engineer. Do you want to be part of the IoT revolution?
A fast-growing and well-funded start-up which is revolutionising the industry with its products is seeking a Field Applications Engineer with a background in embedded software / micro controllers and knowledge of PCB design to join their expanding business. This Field Applications Engineer can be based in Belgium or France.
As the Field Application Engineer you will act as the technical interface between customers, development units and sales teams. The goal of this role is to support in the uncovering of new opportunities and create technical solutions to solve customer problems.
This home and field-based role will let you travel and work directly with customers on a global scale. If you are a confident and self-motivated individual who enjoys the fast-paced start-up environment and have a willingness to travel, this role will allow you to be part of a company that empowers innovation.
- Experience with Embedded Software and PCB Design
- Ability to read and write C/C++
- Good communications skills and a proactive approach
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- English (mandatory), French (a big plus), another European language (nice to have)
- Act as debug and technical support for customers
- Build and expand relationships with key customer individuals
- Prepare technical / technology presentations
- Support Sales process
- Travel to visit customers as required globally
This role is an opportunity to join a revolutionising start-up and be a part of its growing success story. You will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.