Branch Product Manager, Electronic Components. Sweden.
Branch Product Manager, Electronic Components. Sweden. A leading company within the Passive & Electro-mechanical Components market is currently seeking an experienced Branch Product Manager who has the relevant experience within this market. The role will be based from Stockholm and will occasionally require trips to other areas within Sweden and the rest of the Nordics.
· Previous sales and electronics industry experience
· Ability to work accurately to defined timescales
· Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to timely completion.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ideal candidate will be able to 'hit the ground running' - demonstrating a good understanding of the Electronic Component market, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
· Clean driving license
· University Degree in a related field and a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate quotes by working with sales teams, suppliers and corporate product department to develop a price for products that are competitive and offer the largest gross margin
· Provide technical product knowledge to branch employees, sharing information directly with the sales teams.
· Drive and promote key supplier lines by obtaining maximum number of exclusive competitive advantages from suppliers
· Develop relationships with suppliers to achieve favored status and trade publications
· Provide product support and assist the branch manager with annual budgeting process by giving input and projections on cost & expenses forecasted.
This role is a great opportunity to join an International Company within the Electronic Component market and work with some of the most well-known products and suppliers within this market.
You will work with both Commercial and Technical teams to provide both support and assistance to key customers as well as to strengthen relationships with suppliers.
Keywords: Passive, Electronic Components, Product Manager, Product Management, Stockholm, Sweden