Quality Technician Contract
My client, a acknowledged leader in the military/aerospace industry, has a very urgent requirement for a Contract Quality Technician to join the team based in Buckinghamshire.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for performance of assigned Manufacture Support Quality assurance of product(s) across manufacture and efficient / controlled transition of Quality assured, regulatory compliant product(s) through final inspection and into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance with leading PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3 and J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Lead analysis of manufacturing & test defects / process / procedure failures for assigned area(s) to determine root cause and develop corrective actions.
- Support analysis of key Quality metrics (for assigned area) to deliver sustained CI activity. (I.e. RTY, FPY, Return Rate, Cost of Quality, Scorecards, and RMA Cycle time).
- Ensure compliance to product build and inspection criteria assurance of product build and routings.
- Support resolution of identified manufacture issues / non-compliances (working with Manufacture, in-line and Final Inspection, Manufacture Engineering etc. to drive ongoing routing and process improvement and support a Quality culture, focused on prevention not detection).
- Support manufacture readiness reviews and ECR impact analysis to support implementation of scalable production solutions, as required, to support the business operations plan.
- Act as a cross functional business advocate, to address internal, product and Customer Quality issues, utilising problem solving techniques to drive root cause / corrective action.
- Conduct internal audits; support applicable RCCA; I-CAR, S-CAR & C-CAR investigations.
- Support the Customer interface with regards Quality for assigned Customers/issues.
- Support 'in-process' CI activity across the full product development and manufacture/test life-cycle.
- Ensure all Quality activities are aligned with the internal & external needs of the business to maximise performance against; Safety; On-time/On-Cost/On-Quality (OTOCOQ); Security; Inventory; and Net-Working Capital objectives
- Immediate availability
- Key experience in Circuit Card Assembly Manufacture
- Expert knowledge in IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 (a good understanding of AS9100; ISO14001; ISO18001).
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.