Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - PCIe for AI - Bay Area
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - PCIe for AI - Bay Area. A rapidly expanding UK Startup is seeking a hardware biased Field Applications Engineer (FAE) in Silicon Valley to represent their ground-breaking technology at customer sites during the pre-sales phase - wherever that may take you! Role is home based (he preference for The Valley) with regular travel throughout the Bay Area and US as per customer demand.
- Excellent customer facing, Pre-Sales and technical negotiation skills
- True Board and System Level Hardware design knowledge
- Good skills in PCIe Analyser Tools, Drivers, DeBug, Linux Kernel
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Secure design wins with customers engaged during the Pre-Sales phase
- Take new products to market with genuine enthusiasm and conviction
- Able to run top level S/W Debug and PCIe Analysis onsite
- Hardware Implementation knowledge at Board and System Level
This is that rare opportunity - a true Startup that has product in the market, is growing rapidly and now needs technical expertise to demonstrate the products at the crucial stages of the sales process. Long hours, extensive travel and a true commitment will join you into a team with one goal in mind - success!