Field Application Engineer - Sensors
Field Application Engineer for Sensors. A manufacturer of sensor products for the automotive and industrial sector is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their business. The company offers a work environment with a flat hierarchy in which you can develop on both a personal and professional level. As the Field Application Engineer you will increase the profits and market shares by providing high quality technical support.
If you are a dynamic individual with a technical background and work experience within the sensor industry apply now!
- Experience with sensor technology and ideally within the automotive industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Good communications and customer facing skills and a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Act as technical support for customers and the engineering division ensuring good communication channels and providing technical solutions
- Build and expand relationships with key customer individuals
- Support Sales process and increase profits and market shares
- Travel to visit customers as required across the sales territory
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of sensing products within a strong and growing market. As the Field Application Engineer you will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.