Field Application Engineer - Electronics
I am currently recruiting for a Field Application Engineer on behalf of a leading manufacturer of electromechanical components. The company offers a dynamic and international work environment and provides an intensive on-boarding.
As the Field Application Engineer you will be the technical voice and act as interface between customers and company divisions.
- Minimum bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of engineering work experience, ideally with connector systems
- A proactive approach and problem solving skills on technical issues
- Great communication skills in both German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Act as technical support ensuring ensuring good communication channels between all parties
- Act as interface between customers, sales teams and headquarters
- Provide technical support to business development and inside sales divisions at customer visits
- Develop strong relationships with key players internally and externally
This role is an opportunity to join a manufacturer with a truly global footprint within a strong and growing market. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site to provide your technical expertise and develop/build relationships.