Business Development Manager - Semiconductor IP
Business Development Manager - Semiconductor IP - Home Counties, UK.
My client, a leading semiconductor IP company, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team. You will be identifying new business with OEMs around the world and be a key drive in engaging customers.
Office based in the home counties with some global travel.
· Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in electronics or computing.
· Track record of developing successful business with OEM's.
· Strong knowledge of semiconductor IP, graphics, GPUs, SoCs or ASIC.
· Ability to view the market competitively and position the solution positively against the competition.
· Converting leads into sales opportunities through good customer engagement and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
· Identify key customer requirements and refer back internally to offer the best customer-centric solution.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders and teams; building strong relationships.
· Hit and exceed business development targets; bringing on new business with OEMS globally.
This is open to an experienced Business Developer who knows the Semiconductor industry and is able to penetrate key OEMS globally. You will be strategically minded with an ability to analyse the competitive landscape to position the GPU solution effectively.