Embedded Software Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a successful consultancy in Cambridge who specialise in a multitude of industries and projects from robotics, autonomous vehicles, radar technology, sensors and smart cities, amongst others.
As an embedded software engineer, you will need to have strengths in the following areas:
- Proficiency in C and embedded systems
- Experience of RTOS or Linux (Embedded or Kernel)
- Scripting language experience in any of the following; Python, Perl, C++, objective C, Java
- Familiarity with software-hardware interfacing
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
If you are an embedded software engineer who enjoys variety in their work and has a passion for everything software then this is the perfect role for you.
This role may require security clearance, so unfortunately we cannot consider applications from outside of the UK.
To apply or to find out more, please contact Samantha at IC Resources.
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly