We've recently started working with an organisation who use software to give researchers and engineers the power to interpret and effectively utilise geological data in a commercial environment.
They are currently looking for an experienced Technical Architect to design and deliver the next generation of products to add to the company's portfolio
If you are an experienced Technical Architect looking for the next step in your career in a dynamic field of development this could be a fantastic opportunity.
You will provide technical leadership to the development team implementing new ideas and defining the technical roadmap for future development.
* Feature and product planning in conjunction with the Research Team
* Define the technical roadmap to support new product launches
* Oversee all aspects of the development process leading a team of engineers
* Managing inter departmental relationships to ensure sound engineering practises and consistent architectural output
* Maintaining good coding practises throughout the team
Key skills and qualifications:
* Significant application and architecture design experience
* Multiple programming language experience including C++ and C#
* UML and HPC
* Demonstrable experience leading a software development team
* Sound approach to inter-departmental relationships and collaboration
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly