Digital Verification Engineer
Fantastic career opportunities for Verification Engineer's within the CPU and SOC development teams of a leading wireless communication business in Ireland. As a Verification Engineer you will have experience in developing unit and SoC level test benches using System Verilog / UVM. Joining as a Verfication Engineer there is great career growth within this organisation as they are rapidly growing the team in Ireland as well as having multiple R&D sites around the world. As a Verification Engineer you will have the opportunity to mentor junior engineers should this be something that interests you.
The ideal candidates will have :
· Experience in developing unit and SoC level test benches using OVM/UVM
· Constrained random functional verification environment in System Verilog
· Experience in Gate Level Simulation (GLS) verification flow for SoC verification.
· Experience of pre and post-silicon verification testflow and automated test benches
· Strong knowledge of test-plan generation, coverage analysis transaction level modelling, pseudo and constrained random techniques, assertion based and formal verification techniques with System Verilog
· Verilog, C/C++, System C, Java, TCL/Perl/shell-scripting required
· Building and leading verification teams is a plus
· RTL design and front end design flow experience
· Excellent communication skills
Please note that you must be committed to working on-site in Ireland for this role. There is an opportunity for visa sponsorship for this position.
For further information please contact Rob at IC Resources.
Apply for Digital Verification Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly