Senior Design Verification Engineer - Bristol
Our Bristol-based client, heavily-backed and one of the hottest start-ups in artificial intelligence and machine learning are hiring, and looking for a number of Design Verification Engineers to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's brightest teams, creating new technology shaping the future we will all live in. You will participate in the verification of these complex systems, including multi-processor SOC's with high speed on-chip network connectivity, and high-speed interfaces off-chip, such as PCIe and Ethernet.
It's a chance to create some truly outstanding next-generation semiconductor devices, and be part of a company set to double in size this year.
Suitable candidates will have:
- An excellent academic background (BSc / MSc / PhD in Electronics, or similar)
- 10 years relevant industry verification experience
- Experience of the verification process applied in CPU and/or ASIC environments
- System Verilog, Python, C++, Linux
- UVM, SVA, and Assembly languages
Highly motivated, and a strong team player, you will work across teams of hardware and software experts and programming languages to find root causes of deep and complex issues.
You will receive an excellent salary, together with pension, health insurance, life cover and share options.
For details, please contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources.