Data Engineer Team Lead
Seeking a Data Engineer Team Lead to join a company on the pursuit to detect disease through data analysis and the development of analytical software. As the Data Engineer Team Lead, you will be working closely with the other Data Engineers in the team and providing technical guidance in the projects you'll be working on.
What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in building data pipelines, data warehousing, data cleansing and structuring data for analytics purposes.
Eligible Data Engineer Team Leads will have a relevant degree such as Engineering and Computer Science, and experience in most of the following;
1. Experience in Building and implementing data pipelines
2. Good communication skills to be able to coordinate with the team
3. Experience in leading a project from concept to completion
4. Excellent programming knowledge in Python
5. A background within DevOps and experience with TDD, CI/CD
The companies tech stack includes Django, Google cloud, AWS, Numpy, Pandas, Python, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Hadoop and many more.
** Sponsorship can be provided for a candidate that meets all the essential requirements.**
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, a Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.