An exciting opportunity has become available based in Munich for a Systems Engineer to focus on low power DC-DC Converters.
The Systems Engineer Low Power DC-DC will work at the boundaries of technology where the technical world meets the commercial world and will be responsible for translating market requirements into great products which can then be implemented in a system. This role is crucial in defining the success of a product and the engineer will directly affect this.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new and emerging end-equipment and their power requirements.
- Interact with systems, marketing, and applications teams
- Translate market requirements into new product ideas.
- Validation of device on the bench to ensure performance requirements are made.
The successful candidate will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering with exposure in the following:
- The design of DC-DC Converters.
- Systems level knowledge at transistor level.
- Proficiency in bench level test equipment.
If interested, please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.