Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
If you are a Principal Analog IC Designer looking to move into a position of team lead, then this could be the opportunity for you! This is an opportunity for a Team Lead to oversee SOC development within a leading multi national company working in the area of Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for Automotive applications.
You will be joining their team based in Edinburgh where you will have the opportunity to provide technical leadership and lead a team of Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design engineers.
- Leading design development from concept data sheet to production.
- Lead transistor level design phase and mentor junior design engineers.
- Integrated Circuit Design of blocks such as amplifiers, comparators, bandgap circuits, power transistors, oscillators and A/D converters.
- Work with layout engineers to ensure designs are efficiently laid out
- Liaise with other design engineering team members as well as with systems, layout and digital group team members.
Industry degree qualified in Electronic Engineering or Microelectronics, the successful Principal Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 8 years experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design. Experience is required in Cadence Virtuoso design tools (MMSIM/Spectre/APS/AMS) and familiarity with automotive or power management design, BCD process technology and/or power switching techniques is ideal.
Excellent communication skills in English are required with strong motivation and the ability to work as part of a world-wide team of experts in their field. The ability to present technical information in a clear and concise
manner is required along with the ability to supervise and mentor junior engineers, provide technical leadership and demonstrate project management skills.
Contact Leon Morrison at IC Resources today to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org