Senior Digital ASIC Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Digital IC Design engineer in Dresden! My client works for many renowned semiconductor companies and designs ASICs for wireless connectivity and sensor electronic systems. The site in Dresden is looking for an experienced engineer willing to contribute to long-term projects in a stable and loyal environment. If you are looking for technical challenges, growth and stability, this Digital Design vacancy could be just the thing for you.
* Develop high performance, low power mixed-signal integrated circuits for automotive and portable applications
* Design, integration and verification, hand over to lab.
* Define the digital system requirements specification and translate it into a digital system architecture, including block level specifications.
* Technically guide the design team through the implementation, verification and documentation phase of the project life cycle.
* M.S./Ph.D. with more than 5 years of experience as Digital IC Design Engineer
* Experienced in setting up digital system and block level specifications and working out an architecture.
* Track record of technically leading design teams.
* Experience in designing IP and IC designs containing digital filters, DSP cores, peripherals is an advantage.
* Good communication and negotiation skills.
* Analytical, pragmatic and driven personality.
* A good knowledge of signal processing is required as well as a thorough understanding of the digital design flow.
* Be eager to design, implement and verify on block and IC level.
I am happy to tell you more at firstname.lastname@example.org- please get in touch with a CV. German knowledge of advantage- visa sponsoring not possible to date/EU-citizens preferred.