I have a great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive Quality Management professional to join my established Antenna Design Manufacturer with the role based in Central London. The successful candidate will have 5+ years hands-on Quality Management experience and will be expected to develop and enhance the Clients QMS systems and processes while growing a quality department as the company pursues it's growth ambitions.
· Ensure the Clients QMS systems conform and operate to customer, internal, ISO9001/AS/EN91xx and regulatory/legal requirements. Help achieve and maintain certifications where necessary.
· Lead and run the internal audit process. Help identify, develop and manage quality metrics for performance improvement in all areas.
· Act as the key point of contact for all the Clients quality issues, internally and externally with Customers.
· Act as the key point of contact for all supply chain and sub-contract quality issues. Assist with supplier and subcontractor management.
· Work with Design/Engineering and other departments to ensure Quality processes operate throughout the product lifecycle, including design review and change processes.
· Ensure product Quality Plans are in place and are implemented appropriately.
· Support product New Product Introduction and lead continuous improvement projects/programs.
· Assist with the evaluation, and reporting, of supplier and subcontractor quality systems.
· Maintain updated understanding of appropriate standards, regulations/laws and related issues that may affect product quality.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly