Metrics Development and Automation Engineer
I have an excellent opening for a Metrics Development and Automation Engineer with my global leader in wireless communications within their expanding development centre based in Cork. As part of their next growth phase they are looking for an experienced Metrics Development and Automation Engineer to drive the development and support of a cutting edge metrics and analytics platform for ASIC design. The role will involve working with databases and create injection flows and develop/support analytics engine.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 3+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience
· MongoDB or SQL Server or Oracle Database
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD)
· Web/tooling User Interface design
· Good with programming languages, e.g. C++, Java, Perl, Python, TCL, Verilog, VHDL etc.
· Experienced with using version control systems such as ClearCase, perforce
· Digital design knowledge is a plus, e.g., familiar with RTL, DFT, Netlist, Constraint, UPF etc.
Work permits can be offered to candidates who are currently in employment within the EU.
To apply or for more details please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Apply for Metrics Development and Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly