Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
This is a new opportunity to join a leading multi national company working in the area of Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for Automotive applications who currently seek a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join their team based the famous city of Prague, Czech Republic.
In this position, you will work on Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for a growing team working on power management ICs for automotive and consumer applications.
· System/circuit definition, design, verification, directing layout and providing guidance for lab evaluation.
· Transistor level Analog IC design
· Leading design development from concept datasheet to production
· Working with Systems Engineering to define key blocks and systems
· Design and verification of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuitry using Cadence design tools
· Collaborating with Product and Systems engineers during silicon evaluation and test development
· Participating in design reviews and mentoring junior engineers
Industry degree qualified in Electronic Engineering or Microelectronics, the successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design. Experience is required in Cadence Virtuoso design tools and familiarity with automotive or power management design and/or power switching techniques is ideal.
Excellent communication skills in English are required with strong motivation and the ability to work as part of a world-wide team of experts in their field. Leadership skills would be useful also as in this role you will be leading product developments and small team/s.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply on email@example.com
Apply for Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly