Agile Project Manager
- Full Time
Our Cambridge UK-based client, plan significant scale-up in 2019, following a very successful year delivering embedded system solutions and semiconductors, are hiring an Agile Project Manager to join their team. As part of the Program Management team, you will be involved in enabling cross-functional teams to deliver projects, while driving transformation and organisational change.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience of the full life cycle of silicon products, a clear understanding and experience of implementing product in IC environments including the interactions between IC, Software, Hardware and Operations.
- Experience of using a range of development tools e.g. Agile, Kanban, DevOps, lean
- Experience of collaborative working with internal and external partner teams to deliver high quality, high technology products
- Be able to coach more than one team at a team
- Be a fan of open and clear communication, to help foster and develop alignment
- Be entrepreneurial in championing effective change, transformation and delivery across the organization.
- Be able to make and stand by decisions that may be unpopular with others.
You will receive an excellent salary, flexible working outside core hours, together with pension, health insurance and life cover.
For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1189881153.
Apply for Agile Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly