Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer for Automotive Business. A leading manufacturer of semiconductors and electronic components is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their growing business. As the Field Application Engineer you will join the division of digital automotive cluster systems. As the Field Application Engineer, you will have direct customer contact and provide them with technical solutions.
If you are a dynamic individual with a technical background and work experience within the automotive electronics industry apply now and join a company who puts long-term thinking and company values ahead of quarterly targets.
- Experience with cluster systems, display technology or MCU architecture , ideally within the automotive industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Good communications and customer facing skills and a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and a very good level of German
- Act as technical support for customers and the engineering division ensuring good communication channels and providing technical solutions
- Build and expand relationships with key customer individuals
- Support Sales process
- Travel to visit customers as required across the sales territory
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of semiconductors. As the Field Application Engineer you will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.