Lead Digital Architect
A market-leading Semiconductor company located in a stunning Switzerland location is looking for a Lead Digital Architect to join their Automotive group.
The Lead Digital Architect will be responsible for taking designs from specification and system level study to state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design implementation. Working in conjunction with the analog team, the Digital Architect will drive design, methodology and best practices, develop product specifications and system architecture, and have a strong hand in the design implementation phase.
· A Masters or equivalent degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering
· Several years' working experience in Digital IC Design, with an ability to actively participate in all steps of product development, from definition to ramp up
· In-depth knowledge of front-end digital IC design, from system, architecture, RTL design, verification, ideally in a mixed signal environment
Experience in any of the following would be an additional plus:
· IC Design for automotive applications
· An understanding of wireless systems and protocols
· Knowledge of microcontroller architecture and integration into a SOC
Given the breadth of design opportunities on offer within this company, you'll be continually challenged and engaged. For more details, please contact either by email to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1189881152.
Apply for Lead Digital Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly