Business Development Engineer
Business Development Engineer for Power Products. Enjoy working for an international and financially strong business that puts long-term thinking and company values ahead of quarterly targets. The position as Business Development Engineer offers the opportunity to work in a number of locations across Europe such as: UK, Netherlands and Germany. As the Business Development Engineer, you will identify and exploit new markets and business opportunities on behalf of the company.
- Degree education in a technical field (ideally electronic or mechanical engineering)
- Industry knowledge, specifically within the electronic market and power products (AC-DC / DC-DC)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build/maintain effective relationships
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets
- Pro-actively identify and win new business opportunities
- Build, maintain and develop excellent relations with customers
- Prepare, implement and monitor strategic account plan
- Understand customer's system architecture design and future trends
This opportunity will allow you to develop within an established Electronic manufacturer who is well-known within their market and has a global footprint. You will work alongside a range of professionals and be responsible for your own market and customers within the industry.