Principal RF IC Design Engineer
A chance to work with some of the best RF IC Designers in the industry has arisen, located South of London, this is an opportunity for a Principal RF IC Designer to further their career in this the area of Cellular/Mobile applications.
Joining an established and highly experienced team of RF IC Designers, you will be working on the specification, architecture design, circuit design and implementation of key Analog and RF circuit blocks for next generation multi-standard radios in deep sub-micron CMOS. The role will suit an experienced RF circuit designer with and outstanding track record of delivering innovative RF products and with experience in a variety RF blocks such as LNAs, mixers, drivers, VCOs, PLLs and baseband filters.
- Delivering highly competitive Analog blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures and circuit implementations.
- You will have an excellent understanding of Analog and RF CMOS circuit design and of RF IC layout optimization in CMOS technology.
- Working closely with RF System and Application Engineers on the optimisation of the system and specification of RF blocks.
- Strong team player, able to operate as both an innovator and an implementer.
- Participate in multi-site developments across different time zones and cultures requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a well-experienced RF IC Design Engineer, the successful Principal RF IC Design Engineer will be passionate about designing high-performance RF circuits. With an excellent understanding of state-of-the-art RF CMOS circuit design and cellular transceiver architectures, you will also have a very good grasp of the integration challenges of complex RF SOCs.
Experience of designing high performance RF circuits in deep sub-micron CMOS technology is essential for this position and a strong analytical approach is desired with a clear track record of success and delivery. Experience with the Cadence Analog Design environment is essential and experience with advanced circuit simulation tools and EM simulation tools is a benefit.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and to find out more.