Software Scrum Master
IC Resources is working with an exciting company that have a dynamic start-up feel offering a cooperative and inspiring work atmosphere. Based in Berlin they design and manufacture sensors, wireless networked systems and software that when combined, drive an entire IOT platform solution. They specialise in products for collision avoidance, safety zones, RTT locations, data analytics for industry's in heath, livestock, manufactures.
They have an opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master working closely with the Product Manager and software development teams to work in an Agile environment. You will need to be an inspirational leader and excellent communicator with the ability to synergise dynamic and globally dispersed teams, and forge and maintain strong relationships at all levels guiding and encouraging the best from their projects and organisation.
- Guiding and assessing scrum practices while building a trusting and safe environment by implementing and coaching teams and the organisation to mature at a pace sustainable with positive and productive outcomes.
- Facilitating, assigning and dictating getting the work done without coercion while organising discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
- By leading by example and using a servant leadership style where possible, support and educate teams and product owner "especially on grooming and maintain product backlog."
- Assisting with all communication eternally and internally.
- Experience in living the scrum master role minimum of 1 year for a software development team that were diligently applying scrum master principles practices and theories
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of various well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in scrum approach.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- Awareness and knowledge in agile environment with the use of XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD etc. With good use on story boards, agile techniques, ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), TDD (Test-driven development), Continuous integration, testing, pairing and agile games.
- Applicable knowledge in IoT wireless technology and real time process.
If you meet the following criteria and are interested, then please get in touch with Paula Wickens on