ASIC Processor Design Verification Engineer
My client, a major technology innovator and global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital ASIC/Processor Verification Engineer to join them in Bristol. This fabless communications semiconductor company has experienced unprecedented success over the last year and is looking to expand its team, making this a really exciting time to get involved in a truly growing company.
This position offers a unique opportunity to join a small, but highly-skilled, team developing processor based IP subsystems that are used throughout their SOCs created in their worldwide design teams.
Your primary role within the team will support the verification of these complex subsystems, and proving support to their global teams on the integration of these into complete SOCs. However, as part of a small group, you have the opportunity to participate in design and synthesis activities.
You will have experience of;
* Digital Verification (using systemVerilog/OVM/UVM/SystemC) and RTL Design (using VHDL/Verilog)
* Advanced verification methods (constrained random verification, formal verification) as well as assertions, code and functional coverage techniques.
* Emulation; including software co-verification
* C or C++, perl and python scriptins.
* RTL and gate level simulation and debug
* Good communication skills and able to work well in a team
A competitive salary (based upon experience) is on offer, along with benefits including Pension and Healthcare, as well as extensive holiday allowance.If this sounds like your next career move please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or further details.