Digital ASIC Implementation Lead
Digital IC Implementation Lead required for my client in Oxfordshire, part of a global giant, developing high-performance SOC for class-leading solid-state drives.
For this role it is essential to have:
- Signification experience as a Principal/Lead Engineer in the development of complex SOC's, and exposure to all aspects of design, verification and RTL2GDS
- Knowledge of physical implementation, synthesis, constraints, STA, LEC and layout
- Proven technical leadership / people management experience
- Excellent communication skills, with a willingness to teach, share and lead a small team of ASIC Design Engineers
- A can-do attitude, and ready to step in and "get things done"
Our client offers fascinating challenges for the computer hardware enthusiast. Long-term career stability, a great team environment and the possibility for flexible working available.
For details, email email@example.com or call +44-(0)1189-881153.