Digital Chip Designer - Switzerland
Beautiful Switzerland awaits! This is a challenging opportunity for a Digital IC Design engineer with expert knowledge in imager chips. Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to my client's success story in photonics and optoelectronics solutions for global customers? Then this opening as Digital Chip Design Engineer could be just the thing for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Design of digital circuits in very challenging imager chips with more than 20 million frames per second or time-of-flight measurement in the picosecond domain
- Prototyping of digital circuitry with FPGA
- Design activities from front-end to back-end
- Design for test and high volume manufacturing
- Contribute to the development of requirement and design specifications
- Evaluation and evaluation support of the chips, mainly focused on own-designed blocks
- Excellent understanding of analog circuits and physics, with focus on photonics
- Solid microelectronics education on university level with major in digital chip design
- Several years industrial experience in ASIC design projects with top-Level Integration of state-machines, filters, modulators, demodulators, etc.
- Being a crack shot in VHDL, Verilog, synthesis, verification, timing analysis, place & route and DFT
- Experience in the design of fast clock trees on large dies
- Being thrilled by photonics and physics in general
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills in English
- Solid negotiation skills in English and German
For details, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Digital Chip Designer - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly